COVID-19 PRECAUTION PROCEDURES
As we continue to monitor the current situation in Boulder County and the guidelines of both local and state governments, we want to update you on the precautions we have implemented as we work towards our fall classes. Please be assured that as things evolve, we also remain flexible. In order to prepare for in person class offerings, the following guidelines are in place. As a studio and individual persons, we are complying with existing and future health orders and will be collecting waivers prior to participation.
- Only dancers, teachers, and administrators are allowed in the building.
- Staff members and patrons are required to wear face coverings.
- Wash hands upon entry (or use sanitizer) and frequently.
- No congregating in groups. Seating, gathering areas, and dressing rooms are closed.
- Dancers, teachers, and administrators will maintain a minimum of 6ft distance at all times.
- Class sizes are limited per the State of Colorado guidelines.
- If the kitchen is used for art or snacks, it will be sanitized after each use. We will utilize outdoor spaces as much as possible.
- Studios will be sanitized between groups/classes.
- Barres will be sanitized between each use.
- There will be no equipment shared between dancers including but not limited to, cones, spots, scarves, mats, etc.
- The entire facility is deep cleaned weekly, during higher traffic weeks this will increase to twice weekly.
Dance class, camp, and intensive procedures:
- Dancers will have their temperature taken and be asked symptom screening questions before entering the building each day.
- Hands will be sanitized/washed upon entry.
- Dancers will have a specific place for their items to be left.
- Dancers will have dedicated props for their class/camp.
- We ask dancers to bring minimal belongings and to bring their own water.
- Dressing rooms are closed, so dancers need to arrive in dance-wear.
We understand that it can be difficult to adapt to these new changes and we remain committed to open communication around our policies and your desire for safety while we continue dancing together.